The Congregational Church of Fullerton places a great emphasis and importance on community involvement. It is only through working locally that we can work globally, and any action, no matter how seemingly small, makes an impact that ripples throughout people’s minds and hearts. A few of our community activities include:
- CROP Hunger walks to raise money for the hungry both locally and globally
- Volunteering with Pathways of Hope, a Fullerton organization that provides resources and services to the homeless, hungry, and disadvantaged
- “Get On the Bus” a yearly ecumenical project which raises funds to transport children who have a parent in prison to visit and reconnect with their family.
- Hot Meals Ministry, feeding the hungry on every 5th Wednesday of the month throughout the year
- House homeless guests for two weeks at our church with the Interfaith Shelter Network
- GLBT outreach and advocacy
- A Jazz concert and Christmas performance with our talented members of our congregation.